Monday, April 07, 2008

I got back from the TESOL convention in New York last night. Aside from losing my backpack on the subway, it was a fabulous if exhausting time. And look who I got to catch up with after nearly 5 freaking years!


In other news - pretty big news, actually - it's about 95% certain that we're moving not to Albany, but to Savannah. This was a big surprise, but not an unwelcome one. Aside from the lesser proximity to family, I think it's about as good a place as we could ask to move in south GA. Next stop...finding a place to live.

3 comments:

Land of Lovings said...

Savannah is awesome! That has to be hands down one of the coolest cities in the South. Lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Brookie! I haven't seen her since your wedding! Savannah - awesome!

Unknown said...

Coincidentally, it looks like I may be taking on a job that involves occasional travel to south Ga. Yay! Glad to see that Brooke looks like she's doing well. :)