7 things you didn't know about me
Whether or not you actually knew these things depends on who you are, I guess...hubby doesn't count. :)
(Thanks to Jenna for tagging me & shoving me out of my blogging slump!)
1. I just joined the 21st century and bought an iPod with my proceeds from turning 30.
2. Speaking of age, being an August baby means that I was usually the youngest kid in my class, and no one remembered my birthday because it was during summer break (back in the days when school started in late August as God intended.)
3. I'm planning an unmedicated birth and training in self-hypnosis to get ready. (More on that in a later post.)
4. I'm also planning to breastfeed, and the more I read about it, the more I want to become a genuine lactivist.
5. Part of me has always wanted to be an artist. Another part of me has always wanted to be a writer.
6. I knew I was going to marry my husband within two months of meeting him, and we were planning the wedding seven months after that.
7. I started running in January 2007 and actually ran a 5K that Memorial Day. My commitment has wavered since then and has been pretty nonexistent in 2008, but I really want to get back into it when I recover from delivery. It's something I never thought I could do, and it's pretty empowering to actually do it.
I'm not even sure if seven people will read this, so if you do, consider yourself tagged!