Bad things about today:
1. Astrid Lindgren died.
2. They're changing our health insurance and I have to find *another* new gyno.
3. I have a huge zit on the side of my nose.
4. Everyone else keeps trying to do my job, damn it! (And they're not very good at it.)
Good things about today:
1. The weather is beeeee-yooo-tiful!
2. I'm going to the gym tonight.
3. I'm eating my yummy mahi-mahi leftovers from last night first.
4. I will probably have a very lovely chat session tonight. Such is the pattern lately.
5. Only two more days & then vacation! Woo!
More good than bad. I feel better now.
Monday, January 28, 2002
Sunday, January 27, 2002
So I just got back from meeting Matt, the guy I've been chatting with. It was really nice; we talked, laughed. He's even cuter in person. :) We're going to hang out again sometime soon. And he smells nice.
Posted by Kelly at 5:41 PM