Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby update

I had my second doctor's visit yesterday. We heard the heartbeat & all looks well. My 20-week ultrasound is Friday, April 18 (as indicated by the huge red circle on the calendar.) We will love and treasure whatever God's chosen for us, but just in case it helps...think pink!

I'm feeling pretty good these days. My energy level and my digestive system are back to normal. My only pregnancy symptom these days is nasty acne, but if that's all I have to complain about, I'll count myself blessed.

Speaking of God, we're hopeful that we'll hear something soon about Alex's appointment. At that point I'll start picking the brains of you homeowners out there as that becomes our other all-consuming interest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.